OUR BLOG

Hi dear students!

This blog is a space for you. You can post here your experiences, and to show to your classmates your new production.

Monday, May 9, 2011

How can we take care for animals?

Hi Students!

-Do you think is important to care for animals?
-How can you take care for animals?
-How can you care the animals' environment?

Observe the next videos!






At this moment, you have already drawn your favorite animal. So, it is important to tell us how you care for your animal.

REMEMBER WRITE ALL THIS IN YOUR MEMORY BOOK!


Read how I take care of animals.  

I can take care of the animals while respecting its natural environment.
I can take care of the animals do not dump garbage into the street.
I can take care of the fishes, sharks and whales do not throw garbage in rivers or the sea.
I can take care of the animals that live in forests, deserts and seas, leaving them living in their natural habitat.
I can take care of the animals do not hunt them.

No comments:

Post a Comment